Ah, thank you for your kind comments about the walls. I do love them. Even just primed.
We had a small group thing here tonight, and Doug gave me some props for my work on the walls, even though he did just as much as I did.
It was strange to have three other couples come to our house...that we didn't really know. They had all signed up as being interested in joining a small group, and since we didn't figure that a small group with just Doug and I in it would be all that exciting, we invited these people to join us. It turned out to be fun, and we really had a good time. There were 8 adults and 12 kids and thank goodness it was nice out. We laughed and got to know one another and it wasn't at all wierd. I was worried.
I was a beast all day trying to get the house clean. I feel bad about that.
I have a new favorite blog. It is here. You will love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment