6.14.2010

Local friends…

Some of you may have gotten an email invitation from me…others may not have (mostly because I don’t have your email on the desktop computer).  However you may all consider yourself invited to my house on Saturday the 19th (that is THIS COMING Saturday) at 10:30am for not just one, for sure two and possibly three home shows. 

Check out the deets below:

First up is Premier Jewelry.  My mom is the consultant and she is just getting back into the business after taking a couple of years off.  She would love to show you some of the great pieces that premier has to offer and will be bringing some tops and jewelry combos.  I have the cutest Premier necklace that I love.  It’s called Butterscotch and you will want to borrow mine if you see it.  Instead you should just come and buy your own.

Second is Thirty-One.  My dear friend Heather Schwamburger is the consultant for Thirty-One.  I have never been to a party for this company, but I love their personalized goodies.  Bags, organization totes, stationery, diaper bags, kid’s products…one of each please!  (Except the diaper bag, um, no thanks there.)  Visit Heather’s website here, and browse the product line. 

The third possibility is a basket party for Scentsy.  True story:  A few months ago I purchased a Scentsy warmer night light thing and three “flavors” of bars.  I seriously had to walk away from the Key Lime Cookie before I took a bite.  It smells that good.  I haven’t heard from the Scentsy consultant yet to know if this is a definite…but most likely I will have the basket of “flavors” here and some books that include all of their warmers.  Plus you can see my cute lime green colored warmer and smell the Key Lime Cookie.  We’ll try not to taste it together, okay?                                               Visit Kelly’s website for Scentsy here.

So there you have it.  Let me know in the comments if you are coming.  This won’t be an all day event.  We will start at 10:30 am, and I promise that you can leave a 12.  Even is someone is talking.  You don’t have to stay more than 90 minutes.  I’ll make the coffee and maybe buy some treats from the awesome bakery in Granville :o)  Can’t come but want to purchase?  Click the link to my party from Heather’s Thirty-One site and order online.  Email or comment otherwise and I will get you what you need.

Looking forward to seeing you all!

No comments: