6.25.2010

the pool.

Just thought you might have wondered if the naked guy in the library was too much for me…and maybe I had stopped blogging.  Since that isn’t the case, here are some pictures to show you where we have been spending many hours each day.  Some days we go to the pool twice.  Today was one of those days.

June 2010 063 June 2010 039 June 2010 040 June 2010 042 June 2010 044 June 2010 045 June 2010 046 June 2010 047 June 2010 049 June 2010 050 June 2010 051 June 2010 053 June 2010 054

We always take our own snacks to the pool, however these pictures were from our second pool run today.  I hadn’t brought anything to eat, but I did manage to scrounge up enough change to get one can of Sprite from the machine.  You would have thought that can was the holy grail and one sip would grant you your wildest wishes.  Note to self :: NEVER EVER get just one can of sprite.

June 2010 056 June 2010 058 June 2010 061

No comments: