Day three of Ethan and Mom. We have not choked each other yet…
Today we ran a bunch of errands, took care of the final paperwork for my job (which is still weird for me to say), went for my TB test, returned some shoes to Target that I bought and then decided were ugly, went to see Toy Story 3, went to the pool, and ended up sharing three Chipotle tacos for dinner.
Tomorrow we are making the rounds visiting some long lost friends, and then seeing grandparents and cousins. I’ll try and remember to take the camera. It will be a full, fun day!
Friday we are back to more errands, TB test check, fingerprinting, groceries, and being glad to see Dad and the kids home from camp!
I have not gotten the painting done on the board and batten, and that was huge on my list of things to do this week. I just haven’t had the motivation. There is plenty of time for that later, I suppose, when everyone gets busy again after school starts…
2 comments:
Jen what job did you get at the school? You sound so excited. Does that mean we won't see you on Thursdays at CBS? Miss seeing you but I stalk you regularly on you blog. Lol
Jen Early
http://livinglifeonecheerioatatime.blogspot.com/
You'll be awesome at the new job! What's Ethan going to do? Enjoy seeing your pics of the kiddos. My birthday is Sept 1. ;)
Jen
http://livinglifeonecheerioatatime.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment