7.29.2010

it was a good day.

Today we were very busy…

We started at our friend’s house.

July 2010 003

Ethan and Claire played and had a great time, just like old friends!

July 2010 007 

They spent a lot of time either in Claire’s tent inside or out on the trampoline.  I got to catch up with my friend Kara (and Don, of course) and I realized that it is not okay to have this much time pass between visits.  Friends are really important, and I don’t see Kara as much as I need to.

After lunch and too short of a visit with our friends, we headed to Grandpa and Gramma’s house.

July 2010 019  

Great grandpa Rondy and Grandpa Bob watched the boys play.

July 2010 010

Gramma Kim shoveled sand with Ethan and Griffin, but declined the blog photo op. :o)

July 2010 016

Ethan and I took a canoe ride around the pond a few times.

Then when Uncle Rich and Aunt Sasha got home we went up to their house for some…

Heart palpitations. 

Heavy duty stress.

Four wheeler riding time!!!

July 2010 025 

After Griff showed Ethan how it was done {and told him to “watch and learn”, he he}, Uncle Rich strapped the helmet on Ethan.

July 2010 026

Gave him a quick how to go, how to stop lesson.

July 2010 030

And off he went!!!  He only ran into the playset once.  He loved it!!

Then we headed inside to visit with Aunt Sasha and the girls.

July 2010 041 

July 2010 040

They were so sweet and smiley.  I loved getting to sit and chat with Sasha and listen to their baby noises.  Ethan was amazed at them, and wasn’t sure just what to do.  He petted each of them several times, and then ran off to play Wii with Griff.

It was a good day.

July 2010 045

No comments: