7.22.2010

google reader od

Sad fact :: I had to mark all the items in my reader as read.  And I didn’t read them all.  Since we’ve been on vacation I haven’t had time to keep up and they were starting to stack up like 80 deep.  Even I don’t have the patience for that.

My friend Hope is have a huge, larger than life garage sale.  If you wanna go, email me and I will put you in touch with her for address information.  I like her so I don’t want to put her address here and have someone mean show up and then have her not like me.

Tomorrow is our last day.  I am kind of glad.  Not looking forward to the drive, but looking forward to getting home.  And then packing the kids up for camp. *gulp*

Back to back vacation and camp might not have been the best of ideas.  I already decided if one of them calls me and wants to come home…I am going to pick them up.

We did manage to putt putt tonight.  It was 100 degrees and we were sweaty beasts when it was over.  Avery got two hole in ones.  We crammed ice cream into our already full bellies, and then came back and cooled off in the pool.  Showers and bed.  At last.

This is the place we are staying, as photographed by Ethan.

beach 2010 049

1 comment:

Hope said...

thanks for the advertising - I made over $300 today and Tami made over $100 :) It was a hot, but great day!