My phone was installed today at the end of the day. That is both good and bad. Good because one of my primary jobs is to answer the phone and so having a phone is sort of necessary. Bad because that means I will be strapped to my non-desk more often than I have been for the first few days.
Also there was someone at school today measuring for my workstation. As I understand, it is going to be built. I guess that there is some sort of plan in place and I should find out more tomorrow. I’ll keep you updated since I know you are all on the edge of your seats.
I had my picture taken today for the newsletter. I was told to type up a quick “intro” blurb to go along with it, and to make it funny. Ummm….
Here is what the kids and I came up with:
Hello, I am super excited to be a part of the GCA staff this year!! So that you can get to know me a bit better, I have included some "fast facts" about myself. First, pizza is my most favorite food and I would eat it every night for dinner if I could. Second, my dream job is to be a rock star. Sadly, I can't sing. Third, I have three students at GCA, Erin (7th), Owen (5th) and Avery (3rd). They think it's pretty cool that their mom is working at GCA, as long as I don't try and hug them too much during the school day.
I am looking forward to getting to know the students better and having a really great year... Stop by and say hi to me the next time you pass through the lobby!!
I believe that I have just solidified my dorkiness with that submission. No one will like me anymore.
Anyhow, on to other things…
Tonight was soccer pictures. In true cheapo fashion, I took a quick picture of Erin on my own before things got started. I love when she leaves her hair down.
No comments:
Post a Comment