8.31.2010

statements.

I believe we are falling into a routine that may work.

I heartily dislike getting up early.

School should start at 10am.

I was unwrapping a pallet of new school chairs today.  Somehow that fell under my responsibility.  I am sure it’s something all receptionists do.

Have I mentioned that I love the school nurse?  She cracks me up!

I wish I had a computer at work.  I could get more done.

I don’t want to fix dinner tonight.  It’s just the younger kids and me.  Doug and Erin are at Erin’s soccer game.

The guy who delivered the chairs today asked me if I was allowed to work at a Christian school with a tattoo.  He spotted my ankle, and hopefully also my wedding ring.  And the photo of my muscle-y firefighter hubs that I keep on my desk.

It’s good to be home at 3:30 with nothing to do this evening.

I really like my job.

Ethan and Doug went swimming today.

No comments: