10.02.2010

small projects.

I am using this gray, rainy weekend to work on some small projects.  Three small projects to be exact.

Today while we were out, I stopped by JoAnn Fabric to get some supplies.  Ethan was furious at me when it was time to leave because I would not buy him a foam sword.  Kicking and Screaming.  As we were walking out the door he put his hands on my face and said, in his most angry voice “YOU AREN’T A GROWN UP ANY MORE!!”  I couldn’t help but laugh.  Usually when he is super mad, he will tell me that I am mean, but for some reason today he was over the top pissed.  I truly believe that telling me that I was no longer a grown up was the meanest thing he could think of to say to me.  The ultimate insult, if you will. 

No comments: