4.07.2011

It’s April. How did that happen?

Well hello!  What a problem my job has become when it comes to blogging!  I hardly have time to cover all of the posts in my reader…let alone post anything of my own.

Despite the lack of blogging, things have been chugging right along here.  We are nearing the finish line for school (and work, yea!), we made it through winter sickness*, spring break and basketball season.  Of course there is no down time and we have transitioned right into spring soccer.  Gymnastics is plugging right along for Avery, too.

I have been making lists of things I want to accomplish this summer and I hope that some of those things end up being blog worthy.  Among the top priorities are:

  • painting the stinking board and batten for crying out loud!!!
  • finishing the top step on the stairs
  • painting the kids’ room.
  • sprucing up the yard

I hope to copy many of the craft Thursday projects from Whatever too.

So there you have it.  Let’s talk again soon.

No comments: