Last night Owen, Doug and I went to Snow Trails for some skiing/snowboarding. We had the best time! I took Erin's camera along to take some pictures...but we were having so much fun that I forgot I had it until we were getting in the car to leave. We did take some pictures on the way there, so I'll share those.
Doug and I hadn't been skiing in a few years, and Owen had never had his board on anything except the chump sledding hill in our neighborhood. It took him (and us too) about three trips on the baby hill before we hopped on the lift and headed up to the smaller of the big hills. Doug rented a board and it didn't take long for him to get back in the groove of it (he sold his not too long after we had Erin) He went to some of the biggest runs, and Owen and I spotted him flying down looking like and old pro.
Time went too fast, and we want to go back every day. I can see us starting a skiing/boarding fund very soon!!
1 comment:
Rob & I have have never been skiing and we would love to try. I always wanted to join the ski club at school, but I knew that it was too expensive. Anyway, I had a ton of fun last night w/the kids. If you want to take the girls sometime let me know & I'll keep Ethan, or do they make skies small enough for him? How cute would that be. Also, Erin was looking for her camera last night & I suggested that maybe you borrowed it. She didn't believe me.:)
Post a Comment