2.24.2009

Speech, the final chaper

Yesterday was shaping up to be another one of those days. Speech 2 DVD #2 did not work for the professor, and she gave me until noon today to do something about it, or else a zero. Long story short, she helped me download some software that turned my giant video file into a flash file, and then FINALLY it was small enough to upload to Youtube. That had been the problem all along, and I wouldn't have known if I hadn't emailed her out of desperation for help. Who knows what kind of grade I'll end up getting on it. In addition to being six days late, it was one minute and eighteen seconds too long, and I didn't have an audience. That by itself is minus 12 points for the time violation and minus 10% for no audience. Maybe it wasn't worth the effort to even turn it in. Honestly, I don't care.
I'm done talking about it.

No comments: