2.03.2009

Speech grade and classes

Well, the good news is that I received my grade for my first speech. It was an 80%. I really can't believe it, for a few reasons. First, the video quality was crap. You could hardly hear me, and I wasn't in the proper "frame". Second, I had my hands in my pockets and my HAIR was totally in my face the whole time. I must have pushed it out of my eyes three thousand times. And last, I was undertime by thirty seconds.
What this tells me is that if I can hit home this next speech, I should be able to get an A on it! I should get working, because it has to be ready in time for me to go rehearse it at the speech lab before it's due. (yet another lame assignment that I can't see the point of. speech lab...please) Maybe this time I can get it to upload and post it on this loverly bloggy. I couldn't get the last one to work on here.
We have also made a decision about my classes. I am going to continue on and stay the course. This next quarter I am going to scale back to two classes, because we have sports starting again, but I'll do one class online and one at OSU. That will set me up for one class in the summer and then after fall quarter I'll be ready to apply to the College of Education and Human Ecology at OSU. Even though I'm already a student there, I am just in the general college now. I have to fulfill a bunch of requirements and then apply to a specific department, so to speak. I really should be pretty close to my undergrad degree. How exciting!

No comments: