4.05.2009

April Craft Night Details....

Hello Ladies! It's time to get together for this month's make and take. {yet another project that our husbands don't understand} I talked to Beth and we decided that if you have a fun craft that you want to share or something new you'd like to try together then you can host the party at your place. You'll only be responsible for making sure everyone has a "materials needed" list, choosing a date and sharing what the project will be. This month we will make a cute display sign, similar to this one found on Tuesdays With Molly. Read through her directions to see how easy this is. Hers is girly, but would easily be so cute for a boy with different papers/paint colors.
Good news is that I may have the kinks worked out by the 24th. My board is skinnier than hers but still super cute.


Details...

Friday, April 24th at 6 pm {we will start without you, but you can still come late}
Jen Adkins House
Bring a friend!
Materials needed:

1. scrapbook paper(s) of your choice
2. embellishments of your choice
3. 24" of ribbon
4. paint (We'll have pink, turquoise, brown, blue, orange, green, black and red to share)
5. Chipboard letters (I have some purple, red and sparkly silver to share, but you run the risk of not getting the letters you want)

Questions????? Email me.
This should easily be an under $5 project, unless you go crazy with the embellishments. I'll have the wood, clothes pins and mod podge {both plain and glitter} that we will need. If you really want to bring a specific piece of wood or you don't want to get my mod podge germs...you can bring your own. But I am happy to share ;) Beth said that Meijer has thin wood letters, and Joann or Walmart has the chipboard kind. Again, we could share these if only a couple people bought a package to bring. If you are bringing letters, let me know. The wood that I have to use is about the size of a ruler, but longer. My letters hang off the top and bottom.

Hope you can come...and did I mention that you should bring a friend??
See you then,
*Jen*

*****If you didn't get this letter in an email from me, then I don't have your email address. Please send it to me, or leave it in the comments. I won't publish the comment, but I'll have your address. Thanks.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Aunt Ruthie called and said that we could come to her "shop in the basement" and see if there was anything we could use.