7.24.2009

Bathroom

I finally finished today, but have yet to take a picture. Tonight is the last night of MEGA Sports Camp, and I have a big cheerleading show to think about. The past two years, I have been in charge of the 3-6th grade cheerleaders at MSC. Last year we did a dance in front of the whole crowd, parents and all. This year we put together a mini routine with two cheers and a dance. It's really impressive how much they can learn in just four days. And they are so young. I'll try and take the camera tonight and take a picture. See you tomorrow! (Dog fence being installed tomorrow! Yipee!!!)

~Jen

1 comment:

Hope L said...

want to see the bathroom - my free paint is still sitting in its wrapper...

so sad to have missed the rest of the week - i really practiced those songs too! :(

hope