9.28.2009

go now, quickly, and leave lots of comments...

If you are living in a hole or under a rock, then you didn't know today was Giveaway Day at Nesting Place. One every hour starting at 12:01 am this morning, and continuing thru the same time tonight. So much cute stuff, if I actually win something, I will scream. And do a cute dance. And then hug whom ever is closest to me. Unless it's the dog{s}.
Go now, and leave a comment for each giveaway. I ran out of cute and clever things to say after about three comments, so I just started leaving unashamed beggings and pleadings to be picked. Even though it's random, maybe it will help.

GO!! NOW!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jen,
this is Maria Hitchcock. Randee gave me the lnks to your blog along with some of the other ladies. I couldn't help but post a comment when I saw this post b/c the nesters site is what made me become obsessed with linking up with other awesome women through the Internet. She has such inspiring decorating ideas! I've even done a window mistreatment or 2. We are doing well down here in WV, but miss so many things about OH too! It good to see pictures of your kids and catch up a bit! They are so big!! My email is ladiebug09@yahoo.com. Thanks for letting me checkout your site!