1.05.2010

Lisa Leonard Giveaway at Beneath My Heart

Warning:: This is a selfish post.
Beneath my Heart is hosting a Lisa Leonard giveaway for a $75 gift certificate. If I blog about it, I get 5 extra entries. I purchased a Lisa Leonard ring last summer when I lost my diamond. It's a band that says doug & jen. I do love it...and am loving the cute necklaces with the little hearts on strings. So...fingers crossed that I win!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen, this is Chris...you know your old pal from high school and college. This is not a comment about your post but about my discovery that Rich and Sasha have a kiddo enrolled at Discovery. Is this correct? I saw a congrats in our newsletter for the birth of twins. Its such a small world...hope I bump in to him someday! I see that you have left FB again...hope all is well. Your family is beautiful.