I have now read 99% of the books that the friend gave me. Titles to follow:
Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult. About a school shooter. Wasn’t my favorite, but of course I finished it because I had to know what happened to Josie.
Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen. I loved the story line in this book but it was laced pretty heavily with language and adult content. But if you can make it through that, then I totally recommend it. The story itself is great! But graphic.
Love Walked In by Marisa De Los Santos. Love, love, love.
Gods in Alabama by Joshilyn Jackson. Again, good story but lots of language and adult stuff. Funny though, and good.
The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by?? I loaned this one out to a friend and I don’t know the author. It was excellent! Historical fiction. Maybe my favorite?
Saving CeeCee Honeycutt by Beth Hoffman. I am almost done with this one, and it’s very good. Read it.
P.S. I Love You by Ceceila Ahern. I loved the movie and supposedly the book is better but I can’t get into it because it’s so different than the movie. Read it and tell me if you like it.
No comments:
Post a Comment