6.04.2010

If you give a girl a nail gun,

She will not wait for her husband’s help.

And, ps, it’s not broken.  Just jammed…and he fixed it.

Well, if I could find the camera I would take some pictures and show you my progress on the walls.  Doug has been working like a mad man lately so I am on my own with this.  Or rather better to say that I am too impatient to wait for him to have the time to help me. 

I have all of the easy cuts done and hung.  I have spackled all of the nail holes.  I decided today to add a little cross piece which I can’t explain very well and can’t show you either…no camera.  Anyhow, it makes it a little bit more formal (since, as you know, my house is totally formal).  I have some of them cut, but am still working on getting them all done.

Fingers crossed that it’s all hung by the weekend so I can get caulking and painting.  My deadline is June 11th.  We are having a thing at our house that day…and there is much to do.

No comments: