I made it through the ceremony yesterday without shedding a single tear. Miracle! For those of you who were praying for me…thanks. It worked! I felt okay about things and the attitude of the kids helped so much. They are totally okay with school at home and not one of them so much as hinted that they would rather stay in school. It was such a kind confirmation from Him that I needed to notice.
We are headed to Dawes in about ten minutes for a kid’s thing. Hoping it’s fun. Reeeeally hoping it’s fun.
I may have ruined Doug’s nail gun this morning. I loaded the nails backwards (not super backwards but just angled the wrong way.) Now it’s jammed up and I can’t fix it. He’s working today and so I am at a standstill until he gets home to rescue me. I did get a lot more of the board and batten hung before the nail gun snafu. By the weekend I should be priming and painting. I am so excited to see how it’s going to turn out.
No comments:
Post a Comment