First up…Avery got a haircut. Looking very cool.
Next…we are girl-ifying Owen’s old bike for Avery. This morning Owen and I took the bike apart and picked off the old Huffy decals. Then we goo gone’d the sticky off and washed her up. I took Avery to walmart to choose her paint colors. She picked silver and pink and we picked up some new handgrips and a new tube while we were there. It’s a work in progress and it will be a miracle if I can put everything back together right. Here’s hoping.![]()
A shot from the mini party Erin had. Two friends spent the night…up until 3am…lots of fun though. Here are the 20 candles.
And below is what you get when you say “come outside so I can take your picture to put on my blog. Everyone wants to see you.” In her defense I did say she could bring the glasses.
We are headed to the pool in a bit. I’ll try for some more pictures there.
No comments:
Post a Comment