Well, tweener’s camera is awol, so please bear with me while I try and find it. I’m checking her room next even though she “swears she hasn’t seen it”.
We are counting down the days until we leave, the paper chain is getting very short! We have lots to do in the meantime, though. Tomorrow we have Christmas in July with lots of family and then Monday is Grandma Camp for the kids. {Doug and I get the entire day (8a-8p) without kids. We don’t have any big plans other than to have dinner with some friends, (friends which happen to be expecting triplet boys, and which I am working on a super cute project for).}
Then Tuesday is Doug’s last day of work before we leave and Ethan’s fourth birthday! Lots of packing after that. Friday evening we are heading to a picnic and concert at the OSU campus in Newark.
I managed to get the front bed cleaned up yesterday. Pulled a ton of weeds and moved some stuff around. I need to move three holly bushes today, and then I am going to call it done. Maybe mulch next year? It finally rained here for a while yesterday, so things are looking a bit more green than they have been.
We had some exciting prospects email us about Jack…and lots of really strange emails with questionable grammar and spelling. The kids suddenly have a strong attachment to him, and everyone is saying not to find him a new home. {But yesterday when I told them they had poop duty…there was much rolling of eyes. And no one really likes to feed him or let him out. All of this is falling on Doug and myself.} I did get one really nice email from a young girl who is a nurse. She lives next to a dog park, for crying out loud! She is number one on my list! I emailed her back today and told her about the issues with the kids and that I would get back to her on Monday. Who knows what will happen…
No comments:
Post a Comment