5.22.2011

Weekend end.

We made it through the soccer frenzy of the weekend!  Erin’s awesome team tied a game and won a game on Saturday.  This meant that they had to play today at 4pm (which happened to be the EXACT time we had planned to have friends over that we haven’t seen in forever).  It all worked out good in that:

1.  Erin’s team won the tournament championship game today.  It was pretty awesome!

2.  We totally changed plans and still got to see the friends.

***

I am so looking forward to this week being over.  I asked my family to bear with me one more week, and then all my attention is focused on this house and doing some hard core cleaning and purging and organizing.  That will be good.

The chicklets are getting big.  I am feeling less confident now about my ability to determine boy/girl.  Regardless, they are getting bigger and are getting feathers.  Crazy.

No comments: